dimanche, septembre 16

So Lauren


It is all about Laurend Conrad, hero from Laguna Beach and The hills (on MTV).
She finally launched her own clothing line : http://laurenconrad.seenon.com
Her collection just looks like things she wears in the show, that she could wear everyday, and that is the persuasive point, a great selling argument for people who "wanna be" LC.
Yes , Good for her to own her collection, good for fans to look like her!

Some info about LC ?
Born and raised in Laguna Beach, California, Lauren is the eldest of three children.

For Lauren LAGUNA BEACH: THE REAL O.C. has opened doors to a new world. “I chose to do the show because Entertainment and Fashion are so closely related. I wanted to get a taste of a different side of my world and I loved just trying a new experience. MTV was so great about spending time with all of us so closely that we all became one big family. I’m definitely glad that I did it and it’s cool that people seem to understand and like who I am.” And what is Lauren’s advice for teenagers entering the High School Experience? “Just enjoy High School and stay close to your friends. And whatever happens make sure that you keep some sort of record so that you can remember those good times.” For Lauren, those good times (and bad) are on record for the whole world to see. ( laurendconrad.com)